Last updated on: August 10, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words whose initial letters are capitalized have the meanings defined in the following terms. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they are singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or portions of our Service.
- Company (referred to in this Agreement as either “the Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) refers to FIFA 22 Hack, 3 Schallatino, CA 95014.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website that contain, among other things, the details of your browsing behavior on that website.
- TheCountry refers to: Ceuta & Melilla
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider refers to any natural or legal person who processes the Data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third party companies or individuals employed by Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of Company, provide services related to the Service, or assist Company in analyzing the use of the Service.
- Usage Data refers to automatically collected data generated either by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to FIFA22-hack.de, accessible via https://www.fifa22-hack.de
- You means the person who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Information
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, the following
- Usage Data
Usage Data is automatically collected when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages you visit on our Service, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Service or when you access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash cookies, please see “Where can I change the settings to disable or delete locally stored objects?”, available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain areas of our Service and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (e.g., recording the popularity of a particular area and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies may be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
We use both “session” and “persistent” cookies for the purposes listed below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: WePurpose: These cookies are necessary to provide you with the services available through the website and to allow you to use some features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you request cannot be provided, and we use these cookies only to provide you with these services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: WePurpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Use of your personal information
Company may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the use of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to various functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To perform a contract: to develop, honor and perform the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or any other contract with us on the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you via email, phone calls, text messages, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informative communications regarding functionality, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or appropriate to implement them.
- To provideyou with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To process and manage your requests to us.
- For Business Transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or effect a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding in which the personal information of our Service users that We hold is one of the transferred assets.
- For Other Purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our advertising campaigns, and evaluating and improving Our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service and to contact you.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations for a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners in order to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- WithOther Users: If you share personal information or otherwise interact with other users in the public areas, that information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly posted.
- With Your Consent: We may share your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal information
Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, unless such data is used to improve the security or functionality of our Service or we are required by law to retain such data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal information
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and other locations where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal information
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to reasonable requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- To prevent or investigate possible misconduct in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of your personal information
The security of your personal information is important to us, but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Privacy for children
Our Service is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from individuals under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we must rely on consent as the legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may require your parent’s consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. When you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly encourage you to review the privacy policies of any site you visit.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.fifa22-hack.de/kontakt/